Monday, December 31, 2012

Welcome to Boob Nerd Central!

I am a hospital based Lactation Consultant for the flagship hospital of a large health system in the Midwest.  When I asked if I could have a blog on the hospital website so as to increase awareness of breastfeeding and other women's health topics, I was told "Absolutely not!"  Then I thought, to hell with that!  How much fun can you have on a hospital sanctioned website blog anyway?  One of my personal credos is if you can't have fun while you're doing it, it's not worth doing.  So I've decided on a personal blog instead.  That way I can say fuck 300 times if I want to and I won't get fired (theoretically).  My educational style is pretty informal anyway.  So I hope to add some informative info on a regular basis as well as a bunch of super-awesome-crazy shit whenever I find it.  Basically this will be my brain dump repository but I hope there is some bit of my dump that someone somewhere might find helpful.  Or at the very least be marginally entertained by.

Welcome to Boob Nerd Central!

No comments:

Post a Comment